Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood does Haute Couture

Even though I know I love Thakoon's Fall 2010 RTW collection.. I just don't know why.

The palette consists of greys, blacks, creams, whites, blues and a splash of yellow, and sometimes a deep red.

Texturally speaking, theres fur, frills, pleats, drapery, shearness and an eerie delicateness to the collection.

Its almost like an dark German fairytale set in a cold, etheral landscape.
the clothes build suspense on themselves

simply magical... This man is gifted


here are my two fav looks from the RTW runway

Love the shoes and the cuffs






If i could, I would definately buy that second jacket, its beautiful, Im loveing the hoods and the white hosiery as well as the cuffs.

funny, I bought a pair of cream pantyhose from AA while I was home and wasn't sure how I would wear them.. now I know.

Thanks Thakoon!