Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood does Haute Couture

Even though I know I love Thakoon's Fall 2010 RTW collection.. I just don't know why.

The palette consists of greys, blacks, creams, whites, blues and a splash of yellow, and sometimes a deep red.

Texturally speaking, theres fur, frills, pleats, drapery, shearness and an eerie delicateness to the collection.

Its almost like an dark German fairytale set in a cold, etheral landscape.
the clothes build suspense on themselves

simply magical... This man is gifted


here are my two fav looks from the RTW runway ♥

Love the shoes and the cuffs ♥






If i could, I would definately buy that second jacket, its beautiful, Im loveing the hoods and the white hosiery as well as the cuffs.

funny, I bought a pair of cream pantyhose from AA while I was home and wasn't sure how I would wear them.. now I know.

Thanks Thakoon!