Monday, January 16, 2012


I Feel like I've been battling with weight my whole life, or at least since the age I could tell that I was fat. In highschool I think I must have weighed about 175 pounds, way unhealthy for a 16 year old.

If it wasn't for my dad actually just exploding at me one day just as I was about to put a danish in my mouth I don't want to think about where I would be today.

Since then I've lost the majority of my weight, but I'm still not at my goal weight. It's been about 5 years now. I yo-yo from a low of 128 to a high of 137 (this usually happens when i'm bored, in Greece).

I'm so determined to lose it for real this time, all of it, get fit, get healthy and just love my body.

There are however 4 things I will never give up. Cigarettes, Energy Drinks, Cheese and wine.

I'm lazy, I always have been, without having any prior nutrition knowledge, I understand how to lose weight fast, without excersizing.

Tips
-Drink lemon Juice, It melts everything away
-3 liters of water daily (even for just a week, will detox your body, leave you feeling amazing, energized and skinny)
- sauna, although it only gets rid of water weight, its a great detox for the skin, its relaxing and gets you shedding that one or two pounds extra the night before you need to slip into that kinda too tight dress. also boosts heart rate increasing your metabolism.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment