Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lucky me!

So, I've been looking for a shearling jacket, as those of you who follow are aware of my obsession know i've been hunting for one... I want a real one, but my student's budget is not currently allowing it.

Well, I was back home this weekend and decided to check Value Village for some 80s floral jumpsuits. Passing by the vintage jackets I saw stars.

A Vintage Laurence Roy 100% leather (suede) jacket with 100% sheep skin trim and nylon/cotton lining. Shoulder pads, buckles, rouching. this baby was bomb.

and only, wait for it...




$19.99!!




too good to be true you say? Well, it is... the jacket is a large so it will need work and the shoulder pads as much as I'll miss'em have to go :( And there's not as much trim as I'd like, but hey.. still a steal!





No comments:

Post a Comment